As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Perennial Tropical Exotic Fruit Tree, High Yield & Tasty, QAUZUY GARDEN 20 Australian Finger Lime Seeds, Caviar Lime, Easy to Grow & Harvest, Non-GMO Fruit Seeds #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Finger limes taste citrusy, acidic, and slightly bitter with some herbaceous notes as well. Sow. Finger limes are a type of tiny citrus with pulp akin to Pop Rocks. Usda hardiness zone.
Feature. Plant seeds about 2 inches deep in the soil. The fruit is filled with juicy beads that hold their shape until chewed. Origin. Finger lime peel can be dried and used as a flavoring spice. Keep in bright sun or under a sun lamp and water every 3-4 days, keeping the soil moist.
Finger limes is a perennial evergreen tree that bears delicious edible fruit, grown in 4-11USDA. Citrus australasica, the australian finger lime or caviar lime, is a thorny understorey shrub or small tree of lowland subtropical rainforest and rainforest in Australia. Cover it back up with soil. Flavor. Use your finger to make the hole, then drop a seed into it.
2. Yunaksea #ad
Rare Lemon Plant Live from 2 Feet in Height, No Ship CA Indoor Outdoor Growing Perennial All Year Planted Can Grow in Pot, Red Finger Lime Tree #adYunaksea #ad
- Red finger lime tree, rare lemon plant live from 2 feet in Height, No Ship CA Indoor Outdoor Growing Perennial All Year Planted Can Grow in Pot.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 1 Gallon Pot, Cannot Ship Out of Florida, Citrus Australasica, Beautiful Fruit Tree for Patio and Garden, Florida Only, Australian Finger Lime Tree #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, and magenta, including green, and contain numerous tiny juice vesicles, yellow, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. The australian finger lime is a native citrus variety that is found growing as an understory shrub or tree in the rainforests of Southeast Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Citrus trees can only be shipped to florida. The finger lime tree produces small but unique citrus fruits that are packed with flavor and juice. It can grow as a dense hedge, or even a manageable container species, a small tree, depending on your preference and gardening goals.
This species of citrus is known for its hardiness and adaptability, making it an excellent choice for gardeners looking to grow something a bit more exotic. To grow australian finger limes, it's best to start with grafted stock or semi-hardwood cuttings, as these will produce hardier and more rapid-growing trees.
With a simple care routine, it's easy to bring the finger lime tree to harvest. One of the most remarkable features of the finger lime tree is its versatility. These fruits can come in various colors, pink, giving them a caviar-like texture. We are not able to ship to other states. It blooms in the fall with white to light pink blossoms that give way to finger-shaped fruit that is about 5 inches 12 cm long.
4. Yunaksea #ad
Australian Finger Lime Tree 1 to 2 Ft Tall Citrus Fruit Tree No Ship CA Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots Gifts #adYunaksea #ad
- Australian finger lime tree 1 to 2 ft tall citrus Fruit Tree No Ship CA Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots Gifts.
5. Generic #ad
YEGAOL Garden 20Pcs Finger Lime Seeds Non-GMO Evergreen Spreading Perennial Low Maintenance Cooking Garden Plant Fruit Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Soil: finger lime can grow in a wide range of soil types as long as it is well-draining. They prefer loamy soils with high organic matter. For optimal growth, the soil pH should be slightly acidic to neutral.
Do not over-fertilize during bloom and fruit development because it may cause the flowers and fruit to drop. Sun: finger limes thrive in dappled light as well as full sun.
Water: water in the morning once or twice a week. Soaker hoses or drip irrigation should be used for irrigating to avoid water runoff. Expected blooming period: Flowering from March to July, harvest from November to March. Planting suggestions: fertilize finger limes in the spring and summer. Soil should be kept moist, but not soggy or saturated.
6. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 20 New Mixed Finger Lime Green Red Pink Fruit Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:20 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 20 new mixed finger Lime Green Red Pink Fruit seeds.